June 18, 2009

Wow. I cannot believe that in a less than 12 hours we will be on a bus at 5am to start our journey to China (followed by a 13 hour plane flight, of course). Being a senior, I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to graduate, plan for next year, say bye to some amazing people and best friends, and spend time with my family who came a long way to see me. So, while leaving, planning, and packing are a little crazy for me right now, I could not be more thriled that I get to spend more time with my team and embark on a unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience. I know this trip is going to do so much for the team next year and I am so glad as a senior that I can still be involved and try to impart any last wisdom and knowledge to my favorite girls :). Anyways, I have to go pack, but I am so so excited for all there is to explore and discover in China. Bring it on! Cory

Corydon Graves, K'09

1 comment:

  1. It is clear you guys are having an awesome time and everyhone back here in the USA are thrilled for you all. Be safe!

    Love, Richard (Cory's Daddy)

    ReplyDelete